Sunday, November 29, 2009

EDM 310

1. I was technology illiterate before EDM 310. Just about everything I learned in this class was new to me. But what I enjoyed the most was the information on Google. I have a very outdated computer and can not afford to buy one this semester. Learning about Google was a big help this semester and it help me save time because I didn't have to go back an forth to the school. I also meet a group of new friends. We did a podcast about Blogging in the Classroom.

2.The class only meet once a week and a lot was packed into one class period. I really did not understand the concept of iTunes. Everything was new to me.

3. I feel that everything I learn will be useful as a teacher. I am excited to get into the classroom and integrate technology and elementary learning.

4. This as a very exciting class because I was very technology illiterate. Just learning the technology and the different ways to use it in the classroom excites me.

5.Nothing was really intellectually challenging. Everything was easy to process and so things, like spreadsheets, you just had to practice.

6. A lot of the thing we had to post about was very boring. Less post and more projects. Maybe not more projects but spread them throughout the semester. We were giving a lot of projects the month in the semester and I worked more on them then my post.

7. Less post more Projects

8. On the scale I am GOOD but I know technology change daily and I must keep up..

9. I will incorporate what I have learned into the classes I will take in the upcoming semesters. I will keep my PLN because I feel that it is a very good networking resource.






No comments:

Post a Comment